Monday, May 2, 2011

Obama Is Such A BAMF


Ugh, apparently the video got taken down or something. Maybe I'll come back and fix it later...maybe not... You can probably Google search "Obama, Seth Meyers, Donald Trump, 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner" and find a billion versions of it. Just sayin'...

A friend posted this video on Facebook earlier, and while I usually dodge videos related to any political figures (a bad habit, as I am often lagging behind on current affairs), I was drawn to this video. And boy, oh boy, am I glad I watched it...

Basically, if you don't feel like watching all of it, President Obama rips Donald Trump a new asshole like it's a surprise roast. The best part of all? It just gets worse and worse as the video goes on. As if that public wound isn't painful enough, Seth Meyers steps up to the plate and pours some more salt on it. Oh well... I don't want to sound mean, but the Donald certainly had something coming to him, so I can't feel too bad. Either way, I take comfort in knowing that our President can handle a sense of humor with swag and still come off on the right foot at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment